Friday, June 09, 2006

Friday Bastardo List Bloggin' Edition

I am getting ready for my marathon plane flight to WV but before I leave I thought I'd give you the now famous PruDog Bastardo List!

Recap:
Currently on the list:
Tubbs, Jackson, Hone & Martin.
And Dori Monson.

Drum roll.... for the new inducteees.
Jamie Stangland! You stole my attacking style plans at PR and made me whimper. You are no longer exist in my mind! Plus, you flicked us for Tour de Nez*! You doubley are no longer exist in my mind!

Craig Hetherington! You freaky chef wannabe. I don't care about your wierd restaurant rituals. I no want your "game". You are no longer exist in my mind!

And SeaBass! I know you are mind controlling The Pleasure and trying to steal my valuable readers. You are no longer exist in my mind! Whatever you do, don't go check out these cute pictures of Seabass.

Now try to keep yourselves upright at Ballard.

*Now I can already here Jamie complaining "but I never said I was going to Nez, I gotta work, why are you so mean to me, oh woe is me." Well just cause Simoni cracked like a little baby under a little legal pressure doesn't mean I am going to retract any of my crazy, baseless accusations.

PS, TheOnion's report on Lance.

3 Comments:

At Friday, June 09, 2006 11:34:00 AM, Blogger Old as dirt said...

Check out what one of your new Batardo's will be wearing at the Little 100 next week.

http://stokediam.blogspot.com/

 
At Friday, June 09, 2006 11:35:00 AM, Blogger Old as dirt said...

and a spelling error too, from me!! That wouold be "Bastardo"

 
At Friday, June 09, 2006 11:37:00 AM, Blogger Old as dirt said...

Man I'm bad I can't even spell would!!!!

It's been a tough week, what can I say!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home