Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Wednesday Morning Mailbag

I don't know which is worse. The fact I am blogging a PR after action report or the fact that you all read it. And get pissed if I don't. Well, forget it. I am out. Instead, Lord Serpentor has agreed to answer your emails for me.

Dear P-Dog,
I really want to get on your Bastardo list. It is very cool. Is there an application I can fill out? I can write a resume on my arm while I am soloing off the front at 35 miles per hour. Then, I'll just photocopy my arm and send it to you. Right now I just do my shopping list anyway.-- Jonny Stanglenator.

J.S.
Insolent worm! Do you think I did not see you attack the P-Dog? You will pay for your insult.

Dear P-Dog,
I am a highly ranked local Cat 1. I used to fall off my bike a lot and lately I seem to be suffering a relapse. Last week I crashed myself out and this week I pulled an "El Gato" and nearly took out some poor First Rate guy. What should I do. -- Gone Skiian.

G.S.
Insolent worm. You lack the leadership only I can provide. Yet, you do not deserve my brilliance. You will race PR, but you will do so with your lovely wife there to give you your commands. This I command!

Dear P-Dog,
Hey man. I didn't race PR last night because the one time I did and blogged about it people got all upset at me. I am a classy guy and I don't want to hurt anyones feelings. But, I also am a straight shooter and like to call it like I see it. What should I do?
--Classy Johnson.

C.J.
Insolent worm. Your lord Serpentor insructs you to pick some obscure character and create a pseudonym. By turning the comments into some bizarre example of meta-humor you will be celebrated as a true genius. Like me. Or you will be beaten within an inch of your life by an angry mob.


Well, I hope you all enjoyed Lord Serpentor's advice. I know I did.

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 07, 2006 11:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lord serpentor is a bum. I would dare say that Sslythe of Thundercat lore would dominate in any arena. To even consider Serpentor as a reliable source of information, let alone talk about bike racing is like saying Monkian could take Rataro in a lightning sword battle. Isnt going to happen.

 
At Wednesday, June 07, 2006 11:52:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I attacked at SIR last night and when I realized no one was going to go with me, I decided to sit up. I did that like five other times but how comes no one goes?! Its very frustrating to me to be an up and coming racer knowing how fast I can ride and not have the top guys go with me to give me chance to show them how strong I am. I bought some new handlebar wrap and was feeling real strong. I dont think guys want to race that hard. I mean, I would work in the break and I know with the intervals I have been doing I could easily sustain six to seven hundred watts for at least a 20 minute session. But no one will give me the chance. I checked over my bike twice before the race. I even washed my tires. Oh well maybe next week. I think we are doing the new loop down the escape route.

 
At Friday, June 09, 2006 12:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

P-Dog,
You are one twisted SOB! Truly funny stuff though. Nearly fell off my seat LMAO.

When did I used to crash alot? There's a difference between crashing and GETTING crashed. Last week I crashed. Last year, I GOT crashed.

Anonymous #2 - If you're so damn strong you'd ride away from us solo. Why do you need somebody to go with you. Bet you need help in the bathroom too. Perhaps a holder? Put your head down and hammer!

Keep it coming P-Dog! It's great to have you out there and fit again!

Cheers!
-Ian

 
At Friday, June 09, 2006 8:58:00 AM, Blogger P-Dog said...

Ian,

I seem to remember a certain rider showing up late to team rides at Torrefazione with missing skin..... back in the day :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home