Friday, June 02, 2006

Looking for a whipping boy.

So far, my plan to get rich off PruDogBlog (tm) hasn't been going great. I think I know why: I haven't pissed enough people off. So no more Mr. Nice Guy. I've got Simoni coursing through my veins, I got names and I am ready to make outrageous accusations online. So without further delay..

PruDog's Bastardo List
Mike Hone - Hone, you Bastardo, you attacked on the left at PR. You are no longer exist in my mind!
Ian Tubbs - Just cause you are ranked #1 in the State, you think you can crash whenever you want. You are no longer exist in my mind!
Anton Jackson - You think you can cap on WoW's result?? That's my job! You are no longer exist in my mind!
Andrew Martin - You think you can fall off your bike trying to clip out whenever you want? You are no longer exist in my mind!

OK, that's 4 of you I've hopefully pissed off. Now get my website traffic jacked up!
Oh yah, Dori Monson is a Bastardo too but you already knew that.

6 Comments:

At Friday, June 02, 2006 3:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pru,
The problem is, the four you named are the only ones that read your blog! LOL!

Look out. I want revenge after getting crashed this week. I'll be back next week!

Oh yeah, I crashed myself. Nevermind.

-Ian

 
At Friday, June 02, 2006 3:55:00 PM, Blogger P-Dog said...

yes, well so far my grand plan is not working. I got more hits posting nothing!

 
At Saturday, June 03, 2006 8:19:00 AM, Blogger Cycling Soup said...

You cannot hate on Tubbs... It's not his fault he is so strong.. he is an "extra terrestrial" (and he only crashes half as much as Anton).

 
At Wednesday, June 07, 2006 11:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think whipping boy could/should talk about how he likes to have his ass spanked in the log boomboom bathhouse.

 
At Thursday, June 08, 2006 12:18:00 PM, Blogger pleasure said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Thursday, June 08, 2006 12:19:00 PM, Blogger pleasure said...

i can suggest cute videos or pictures of kittens and what not. that was the first thing that boosted my hits.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home