Friday, June 02, 2006

Looking for a whipping boy.

So far, my plan to get rich off PruDogBlog (tm) hasn't been going great. I think I know why: I haven't pissed enough people off. So no more Mr. Nice Guy. I've got Simoni coursing through my veins, I got names and I am ready to make outrageous accusations online. So without further delay..

PruDog's Bastardo List
Mike Hone - Hone, you Bastardo, you attacked on the left at PR. You are no longer exist in my mind!
Ian Tubbs - Just cause you are ranked #1 in the State, you think you can crash whenever you want. You are no longer exist in my mind!
Anton Jackson - You think you can cap on WoW's result?? That's my job! You are no longer exist in my mind!
Andrew Martin - You think you can fall off your bike trying to clip out whenever you want? You are no longer exist in my mind!

OK, that's 4 of you I've hopefully pissed off. Now get my website traffic jacked up!
Oh yah, Dori Monson is a Bastardo too but you already knew that.

5 Comments:

At Friday, June 02, 2006 3:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pru,
The problem is, the four you named are the only ones that read your blog! LOL!

Look out. I want revenge after getting crashed this week. I'll be back next week!

Oh yeah, I crashed myself. Nevermind.

-Ian

 
At Friday, June 02, 2006 3:55:00 PM, Blogger P-Dog said...

yes, well so far my grand plan is not working. I got more hits posting nothing!

 
At Wednesday, June 07, 2006 11:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think whipping boy could/should talk about how he likes to have his ass spanked in the log boomboom bathhouse.

 
At Thursday, June 08, 2006 12:18:00 PM, Blogger pleasure said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Thursday, June 08, 2006 12:19:00 PM, Blogger pleasure said...

i can suggest cute videos or pictures of kittens and what not. that was the first thing that boosted my hits.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home