Sunday, May 28, 2006

Still Raining

I guess it shouldn't be a surprise that it's raining here in the PNW. Sadly, it's sapping my already low motivation to ride my bike. This is the 1st Memorial Weekend I haven't spent at Round and Round's 24 Hour race. In fact it's the first year since 2002 I haven't done a 24 Hour race at all. I had planned to do Nationals but honestly just don't care. It was fun while I was getting back into riding/racing but road was always my first love.

Well, actually baseball was my first love. And before you ask, no the Mariner's will not win the division or make the playoffs. They suck. The will win 3 and lose 3-4.

Wanna get some eyewear? Looks like we'll be at the Peninsula Metric Century next week. My prediction? Rain. If I can get Steve to cover I might split and go do Alcatraz as well.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 07, 2006 11:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didnt see the axley booth at the peninsula century. I forgot my eye wear and really could have used some new eyewear and there was no eyewear booth around to buy eyewear. So I had to go in some quasinew version of a thunderbirds ultra blue blocker which worked well for the rain but didnt do well when I was reaching into my pockets to get food. Therefore, I think if I could have bought some eyewear at the eyewear booth, I would have enjoyed the ride more cause I could have seen better in the rain when I was trying to eat my food.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home