Thursday, August 09, 2012

Now is not the time for fear: Inspirational Speach from Bane


Many of you have been no doubt disappointed by the lack of variety on this  stupid blog.  Why, once upon a time you actually could come here and find something that wasn't about Ronde Ohop or how fat I've gotten.  Well, I am sorta proud to say I am still Ronde-blogging but am shaking it up by having world renowned Urban Renewal Expert Bane give you a motivational speach to prepare you for Ronde Ohop.

Now Is Not The Time For Fear by Bane

Cyclists, take control... take control of your racing. Behold Ronde Ohop, the instrument of your liberation! Identify yourself to the world!

Behind you stands a symbol of oppression; Ronde Ohop, where a thousand men have languished under the dirt of this course.  The Ronde, which has been held up to you as the shining example of suffering.  You have been supplied with a false idol to stop you from dominating this epic race. Let me tell you the truth about Ronde Ohop from the words of Seattle's own dirt idol, Andy Salmon. 'The Ronde didn't break me, It powered my motivation despite my appalling lack of form early in the season. I praise this mad race that tries to crush us .
The Ronde is our reckoning.

Calm down, Cyclists! Now's not the time for fear. That comes later.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home