Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Professional Blogify-ing

I have been informed that no one does case studies or white papers anymore.   No!  People want stories and I, Michael Pruitt, am nothing if not a story teller.  Plus my DigitalSnack concept is the bomb and I should be using that.  But no one really seems to understand it so I guess if you want something done right you have to do it yourself.  What does all this mean?  Well the good news is more blogging (now with new content! certified prudog fresh!) but alas more professionally type stuff only Andrew Martin will even understand.  Maybe.  He's a Republican so my expectations are low actually.  Zing!

Anyway, I will try my best to make some cycling related posts occasionally just to keep you all happy.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home