Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Tired of you Jive Turkeys

The good news is that my lumbar is healed and my neck is 80% and closing on 100.   That means that next year I'll be riding with 2 legs instead of 1.5.  The downside is 9 mos of minimal riding and only a few races means I am fat and slow.  I know I know, Erik Anderson wants to know how that's different that normal.

Shut up Erik!  That's why.

My grand plan of winning the Masters Rankings is obviously foiled.  Don't think I don't know one of you greased my basement stairs to take me out.  The worst part is I suspect it was Snow Flake.  Damn You to Hell Perlman.

And no, I am not FakeToddHerriot on twitter but I wish I was.  It's hard enough being real PruDog.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Monday, July 09, 2012 5:57:00 PM, Anonymous TheyCallMeFlynn said...

lol, you're funny. you're also pregnant in thoat pic! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home