Thursday, August 25, 2011

ronde ohop: results and notes

A couple notes:

1. I am in the midwest on business so that's delayed getting results up on this site. The officials worked extra hard to get the place of everyone who raced -- that caused a delay since they didn't have everyone's name. Once I get home I'll update the results with names andsend to wsba and post here and at the Ronde Ohop website.

2. Thank to bikehugger for the writ-up and pics. I would like to point out that just because Hugger wants me to promote the Ronde as a cross race doesn't mean my messeging is confusing.

3. Thanks for the stories you've sent! I've gotten some pretty cool ones and it's great to see how many have embraced the beauty of NW Kermesse racing. Send more!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 14, 2011 4:12:00 PM, Anonymous IAN! said...

This blog is dead to me.

 
At Wednesday, September 21, 2011 2:56:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PRU - this blog is teh suxest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home