Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Gravity Sucks

Last night was a great night for the team with Mike Hainsworth p/b Leg Breaking Power rode hard and got 2nd. Erik Scheller has discovered that riding himself into the ground for Hainsworth is fun! Sorry Randy, you can't have all the glory.

Ion the otherhand am reminded that after a torrid affair back in the 90's, Gravity is still mad at me and won't pass up any chance to remind me. How many times do I need to apologize????? I am sorry for choosing the time trial over climbing as my focus back in the day. It was a mistake alright. Forgive me yet?

Also too, gonna smack myself up at Ronde Ohop. Just so that Ross doesn't get a chance to.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 17, 2011 10:44:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no love for pearlmans big dig with one to go?

 
At Wednesday, August 17, 2011 10:50:00 AM, Blogger P-Dog said...

It's hard to appreciate big digs at the front when you are off the back and can't even see the field anymore.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home