Monday, June 20, 2011

Rumor Mill Blogging

We are in the calm before the storm with a month of crits and the Keller Rohrback Road Race just around the corner. And I am B-O-R-E-D. Which is, you know, really bad for someone whose main only contribution to NW Cycling is this crappy blog. But never fear! Randy came up with a great idea.. start the 2012 transfer rumor mill now. Especially timely since the tour is coming up and that's when we usually here all the good team changes info.

So, just between you and me I heard from this guy whose brother totally made up this rumor that Mick Walsh isn't really doing RAW or RAO. Rather, he is hidden away at a secret location putting together his own Masters Super Team consisting of Ian Tubbs, Sean Phillips, Martin Criminale and super star Andrew Martin for 2012.

Instead of focusing on any particular race,series or event type the plan is to field one rider in each race + Mick. That rider will then solo from the field for the win at the start while Mick yells "how do you like me now" at everyone.

8 Comments:

At Monday, June 20, 2011 1:31:00 PM, Blogger Randy Salamon said...

Wait, I thought you told me this morning that Tubbs was coming over the KR. Something about wanting to race on a winning squad? Was I just hearing things?

 
At Monday, June 20, 2011 3:38:00 PM, Blogger P-Dog said...

I've heard many rumors. Some of which are true. Others aren't. Who's to say? I do know it's irresponsible not to mention them.

 
At Monday, June 20, 2011 4:23:00 PM, Blogger Old as dirt said...

I have a very RAW crotch to prove I rode for over 3 days straight, but let me get to work on that Team :-)

 
At Monday, June 20, 2011 8:31:00 PM, Blogger P-Dog said...

Just remember to really emphasis the "Now" when yelling at us.

 
At Tuesday, June 21, 2011 5:36:00 AM, Blogger Martin Criminale said...

What a brilliant strategy. If Mick's teammate is someone different in every race then no one will ever know who to mark.

Of course that means I only get to race once in 2012. Oh well.

 
At Tuesday, June 21, 2011 8:27:00 AM, Blogger P-Dog said...

Martin, Mick is all about mind games and intimidation. You'll just need to play your part if you want to be part of the powerhouse team Mick p/b Stoked.

 
At Tuesday, June 21, 2011 11:26:00 AM, Blogger Cascade Cyclist said...

Very nice. Mick's RAW crotch may very well be what you hear screaming these days.

 
At Tuesday, June 21, 2011 12:32:00 PM, Blogger P-Dog said...

I just hope Mick doesn't get tired and grab the Icy Hot when he meant the Chamois Butter...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home