Friday, June 17, 2011

Can PruDog be Professional

We'll see, but it turns out someone at VMC thinks I can a) write, b) have an interesting story to tell about running Masters Bicycle team and c) can produce blogposts that are actually professional. I'm skeptical. Nevertheless here is post Numero Uno.

Will this mean less snarky blogging? Probably. But mostly because you are all getting really boring. Except the Cat 4/5's who were complaining bitterly about the number of Cat 1/2 riders racing Masters 35+ at Ballard. I have some patented PruDog advise for our whinning, bike handling challenged new comers.

If you don't want to race with us then register for your own f&^%ing race before it fills up. We weren't racing in your damn race jackass! You were in racing in ours because you were too lazy to pre-reg for the actual Cat 4/5 race. Also, too, newflash: your bike handling sucks. OMG! That crack in the road? Yah, you're not supposed to ride on it. That's a little pro-tip for you. So take that weak ass whiny s&^t somewhere else*.

*Actually,don't. I need you guys doing stupid stuff to drive my blog content. Seriously.

2 Comments:

At Friday, June 17, 2011 7:39:00 PM, Blogger justfivegrins said...

I can't believe you put the credit/blame (whatever!) on me for talking you into doing Masters Racing last year - but I appreciate you thinking of me in my lacklustewr non-racing glory this year. I'm sure it will be just the motivation I need to don the Stars & Strips in early September.

 
At Monday, June 20, 2011 7:12:00 AM, Blogger Brian said...

P-dizzle, You are going to make me the greatest Project Manager of all time. I can't wait for future installments. Until then I will continue to suck.

Say it with me... Improve efficiency. Reduce expenses. Improve efficiency. Reduce expenses. Improve efficiency. Reduce expenses...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home