Monday, June 13, 2011

Epic Climb Blogging

A few notes. First, I appreciate the effort Bikesale.com put into Fail Parade Thursday night. Taking laps off, jumping in at the apex, taking shitty lines and obstructing the riders actually contending the race is usually worthy of, like, 10 individual blog posts and detailed breakdowns of your flaws as a bike rider and a person. And as a bonus, those guys can't even figure out how to buy the same color tires! Hey Joe, can't you guys afford a color wheel or something for the faux-3's?

Unfortunatly Warren "I am not getting hit by Ron's water bottle again" Atkey stole my thunder and berated the BS-boys for me. Lame! That's my job! To review:

Pruitt mocks people mercilessly. Atkey gets hit by waterbottles. It's just the cycle of life, man.

Besides, I got bigger problems than worrying about Bikesales. Hainsworth mentioned I was looking a little pudgey.. but holy crap! I just saw this pic form our ride to Paradise p/b Pain & Suffering and apparently I'm pregnant.



No wonder I was cramping at Seward. I'm not craving pickles yet so that's something I guess.

Also, too, Hone is upset that my blog claims we're the fastest team in Washington. I don't believe that's true. I believe I said KR Masters is the best Masters team in Washington. Ha! But the jokes on us because it turns out Andrew Martin is the best Masters Team in Washington State.

6 Comments:

At Monday, June 13, 2011 9:09:00 AM, Blogger Andrew F Martin said...

Riding incorrectly at a seward thursday night we can live with. Mis-matched tires will not stand - we'll get on that right away.

 
At Monday, June 13, 2011 8:28:00 PM, Blogger Old as dirt said...

Do you not like Emde any more? Or do you
not considers him a master? Or are you just
talking best Masters midweek and Crit races
in your monthly rankings?

 
At Tuesday, June 14, 2011 7:31:00 AM, Blogger P-Dog said...

Emde? He live in, like, a whole other country or something. Next you'll want me to rank you too!

 
At Tuesday, June 14, 2011 9:07:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this blog is teh sux. where are all the anon comments?

 
At Tuesday, June 14, 2011 12:49:00 PM, Blogger P-Dog said...

It's just not as much fun without Pleasure Jackson.

 
At Tuesday, June 14, 2011 3:27:00 PM, Blogger Randy Salamon said...

It's a shame he is moving to Denver.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home