Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Feeling Groovy

I like racing my bike. It's true and a night like last night reminds me of that. Because last night was trully a slog for me at Pacific Raceways. It wasn't the Seattle mist that got to me; that's my preferred racing weather. It wasn't the course: I like going down the escape route (note to Rory: we know the road is rough! we've done it like 1million times!).

I just felt blah all night long. I had no snap and felt maybe 80% of the week before. It didn't help that me rear wheel was rubbing against my frame for half the race but that wasn't the issue.

And yet I'd go down and do that same race again cause I like racing.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 21, 2010 8:59:00 AM, Blogger Martin Criminale said...

Amen my brother. It's why we deal with traffic on I-5 each week, even when the weather is not primo.

 
At Wednesday, April 21, 2010 2:24:00 PM, Anonymous andrew said...

Some of us just ride the 2hrs to get there to avoid I-5 traffic :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home