Sunday, April 11, 2010

Don't you love me baby?

Clicking through the links in my blog role I can't help but notice several should be removed since they violate my "update at least once a month" rule. But, you know, the real problem here is that they've all started posting on Facebook instead.

Is Blogging dead? Or is it just on hiatus until Facebook finally implodes?

I always found most blogging to be rather self-indulgent. I mean, who really cares about what happens in my life other than my close friends? But now I feel like this facebook thing is elitist! Like, hey, how come Old as Dirt will tell us he ate oatmeal for breakfast over facebook? Only his friends will know of his love for Mueslix mixed yogurts and 560 mile solo bike rides because he's to elitist to post on blogs anymore.

Damnit, I am just going to complain no matter what you do. Which, of course, is the real purpose of blogs so maybe it just means we are all happier now.

1 Comments:

At Monday, April 12, 2010 7:12:00 AM, Blogger Brian said...

Sorry... I'll get right on it.

I'm now going to tweet that I just commented on your blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home