Monday, July 07, 2008

Get me to France!

Did you see? Will Frisky-Fresh-Corn is sitting 3rd overall at Le Tour! Woohoo! USA! USA! We're #3!!!!!!

But wait, there's more. Local up and comer Ronnie Schmeer has a history of owning Frisky-Fresh. In fact, he leapfrogged Will.I.Korn at Willamette back in 42 before shipping out to beat the Nazi when they bombed Pearl Harbor (Frishkorn started youg man). That means, by PruDog's "Transitive Property of Guys I Raced Against"* The Big Schmeer is sitting 2nd overall on GC (and won the stage to boot cause we all know he would not have hesitated! Boosh!).



That's Ronnie pictured above, raising his arms on the podium despite being impaled by the TV camera. Because he has more Tough-ti-tude in his pinky than all of Hagens-Berman put together. Boooooosh!

So get the word out. We need riders and we need them now. Ronnie can hold his own in the TT tomorrow but we need a team to protect his GC spot. Here's what I got so far:



Are you in?


*some facts you may not know. I've won at least 1 elite Natz title and 8 TdFs thanks to Armstrongs ride at Cascade back in 1998. And only cause I beat him to the sanican. Booooosh!

1 Comments:

At Monday, July 07, 2008 4:17:00 PM, Blogger justfivegrins said...

I can get you to MCO.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home