Friday, June 27, 2008

Northwest Rider Profile: Redacted

Update: Google Beta users- If you are looking for info on Sarah Chalke.. this ain't it.

Whither Mr. Boots?

Back in February I started a series of Northwest Rider Profiles that ended up covering the local tower of Power Rob "The Hulk" Campbell. Next up on my list was our very own local talent Lang "The Boots" Reynolds.

Unfortunately, I got distracted. And the Mr. Boots disappeared. While many, such as JZO The Scurilous Rumorificator claimed his knee was twitchy I suspected he had returned to LA to finish the long awaited final season of his sitcom, Scrubs (hey Seattle Link Snob, how's that link working for ya huh? How ya like me now???? No gifts!!!!!).



At first I refused to post my review for fear that Mr. Boots might be distracted. I've been waiting for the final episodes for, like, EVER. Come on man, are you going to get with Elliot or what? Jeezus man. Quit being a commitmentphobe.

But then my spies sent me these pictures. Apparently Sarah Chalke wasn't available for the shows final season and they replaced her with a stand in.



And in a suprising twist, Mr. Boots ditches Elliot (again) for..wait for it.. wait for it.. Dan Harm?



I mean, WTF? I have to wait a year for that. Forget it. I ain't given that show no more pub. Although, Harm does look pretty good in that dress. Still he's no Chique de' Quebec

Anyway, looked good at Seward last night so and since it's all about the Seward.. rock on

!

2 Comments:

At Friday, June 27, 2008 9:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have never known! I know he changed teams, but I thought he was just changing teams. To think I shared a bed at a motel 6 with him.

 
At Monday, June 30, 2008 7:36:00 AM, Blogger Brian said...

Lang = hot steamy sexiness.

Or so I've been told.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home