Sunday, December 24, 2006

You're On Your Own

It's the holidays. That means seasonal depression and eggnog spiked with rum. On the plus side you'll have my blog to read. Oh wait, no you won't. Cause I will be enjoying Christmas with the family!

So, just in case you are all alone in your 1 bedroom apartment bored stiff and staring at the liquer cabinet I give you at least 20 minutes of really wierd reading to distract you. It's ok. I've been there.

Mrs. PDog's Christmas Present (don't click honey!)
What I am reading.
What I should be reading.
What you should be reading.
Especially if you are going to argue with PStache.

And now chew on this. We are going to pre-ride Ohop on January 6th. If interested let me know. We'll probably do 2 easy laps of the course to get people used to the ride. Then we'll ride the proposed 4 mile paved start, then do 8-10 laps hot baby.

5 Comments:

At Sunday, December 24, 2006 4:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be pre-riding the Seward Park course starting 1/7. It can be tricky I'm told.

 
At Monday, December 25, 2006 11:39:00 AM, Blogger UltraMick said...

I hope you got Mrs. P a different saddle.

 
At Monday, December 25, 2006 4:08:00 PM, Blogger Double C said...

The rear brake pad is out of line, needs to be adjusted a wee bit.

 
At Tuesday, December 26, 2006 7:16:00 AM, Blogger Old as dirt said...

Won't she need a second bottle cage??

 
At Thursday, December 28, 2006 9:04:00 AM, Blogger UltraMick said...

Yesterday was the Ballard crit....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home