Thursday, December 14, 2006

Week-end Cycling Blog Round-up NW Edition

I read and summarize the week in NW Cycling Blogs so you don't have to!


PruDogBlog- "Unnuendo wins word of the year! I won something! Yah! Now buy a sweater."
Martha- "Why buy one of PDog's sweaters when I handcraft these cool hats. Oh and none of you can spell."
Stangle-nator-love-erson- "It's Ballard again....."
Craig- "Man I am getting fat".. oh wait he didn't post anything new. Neither did his Cat.
Conville - "I like food"
PStache- "I am only trying to start a discusion. But remember, right or wrong.. I am right and you are wrong"
Virgin - "I'll blog, but only cause you guys make me"
Instapundit via Bloggingheads - "I hate people who make crazed accusation on the internet. Unlike myself, who is very kind. Now I am going to link to a bunch of racists."

2 Comments:

At Thursday, December 14, 2006 11:47:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Truly Hideous... My kinda lady

 
At Friday, December 15, 2006 2:44:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey... we're going full tilt with this.

http://coachcurlyblog.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home