Monday, December 18, 2006

The ER

Well, we've now made our obligatory 1st trip to the ER with PPuppy 2.0. She caught a cold and despite my best efforts to sooth Mrs. PDog and get them both loaded on Tylenol and Motrin we finally took the munchkin in. So 4 hours later they are doing bloodwork and a spinal tap to make sure it's just a cold and not spinal menegitis or something horrible like that. My cousin had SM when she was a baby and I still remember how shattered my Aunt Merrilee and Uncle Doug were. My house was across the street from Mary Bridge so we were the landing pad for family. She survived but lost her hearing. Anyway, I knew PPuppy 2.0 was just sick with a cold but that small part of you always worries about the worst....

Update: I forgot to add that yes the munchkin is ok.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 19, 2006 9:20:00 AM, Blogger UltraMick said...

Hope all are 100% A-OK.

 
At Tuesday, December 19, 2006 3:20:00 PM, Blogger PNWBuckeye said...

she probably caught something from all of those dirty bike racers at your place last Saturday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home