Wednesday, December 20, 2006

You have got to be kidding me...

Our website is down along with email. I can't remember getting angry enough to tell someone on the phone to shut-up cause I was done listening and it was time for me to do the talking (I know, you all are thinking but you do that in real life all the time). But I am usually pretty calm and nice over the phone. Joe was proud of me. Anyway, the guy in charge of my domain is in Egypt and apparently no one can do anything without his masterful eye. What a joke.

Anyway, if ya need me in the meantime I can be reached via my lowly hotmail account... axleyusa-at-hotmail-dot-com.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, December 20, 2006 10:55:00 PM, Blogger PNWBuckeye said...

Yeah P-dog, go east coast on them, New York style. Unleash some of that inner P-dog justice on them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home