Friday, December 22, 2006

Week-end Cycling Blog Round-up NW Edition

Time for another week-end (well almost) NW Cycling Blog round up. The blog entry were I tell you what's going on in the NW Blogosphere so you don't have to waste energy hitting the button thingies on your keyboard.


PDug - My baby is cute. Buy my stuff. I hate WADA. But I ain't saying cyclists are clean. See, I am fair minded. BUY MY STUFF.
Martha - Whereas you have to buy PruDog's love, mine is free and comes with a hand knit cap.
Old As Dirt - Why are all these cyclist guys coming over to visit my wife? Maybe it's cause I am getting fat...
CConville - PDOg sucks... oh wait that's not right.. I like food, but ride my bike at 5:30 in the morning Biznatches.
PStache - My Cat is mean and I can't spell either.
El Gato - I started my blog so that I could see how long I can go between posts.
Stranglator - It's almost Ballard.....
Murdin - The only storm was me hulking out. Don't let WADA know I have been using untested supplements from GNC.
Sideshow - God, you guys are whores. I would never use my blog to push product. Speaking of which aren't my hand built frames the best ever? You should buy one.
Coach Curly - I will kill you where you stand without blinking an eye. Oh and check out this cool video I made of Anton.. I mean Boonen.


Wow. That was quite a trip. Now remember, it's the holidays. A time for gentle reflection and sharing of love. And a great time to buy some stuff.

8 Comments:

At Friday, December 22, 2006 10:44:00 AM, Blogger Double C said...

Nice recap, you are running out of things to say my friend. Thanks for all you do Mr. Pruitt & happy holidays to you & yours.

Team Double C

Keep ridding white & nerdy

PS…
You will be getting an invitation to the wedding & the party of the century.

 
At Friday, December 22, 2006 1:19:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's the 5:30am ride? That might make for a nice diversion on the way to the office.

 
At Friday, December 22, 2006 4:35:00 PM, Blogger Double C said...

The hot lap around Mercer Island in the wee hours of the morning.

 
At Friday, December 22, 2006 11:28:00 PM, Blogger PNWBuckeye said...

For the record, I can spell, Velo-News can't. Cut and paste, I am efficient, and my cat is mean and coming to get you P-dog.

 
At Saturday, December 23, 2006 8:25:00 AM, Blogger Old as dirt said...

As he says pnwbuckeye is ALWAYS right.
Oh, and check out Stoked's entry from fri evening, we're now poor!

 
At Saturday, December 23, 2006 2:37:00 PM, Blogger UltraMick said...

Love isn't love til you give it away.

 
At Saturday, December 23, 2006 6:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Coach Curly. Apart from Prudog - the only PNW blog updated daily. If only I knew what happened after Ballard Crit.

 
At Saturday, December 23, 2006 7:12:00 PM, Blogger Old as dirt said...

After the Ballard Crit.....Moved house, chased women, raced at midnight and drank beer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home