Thursday, April 05, 2012

I got your birthday present right here

An Open Letter from Fake Sean Phillips:

Two words ProDog: Quit.  Ducking.  Me.  Wait, that's three words.  Never mind that's not important.  What is important is that I am at PR every week waiting for you in the Masters.  I've got a present for you and your "Killer Rohrbots".  I'll give you two guesses ... no that's not it!  No not that either.  No I'm not giving you a new car.  What?  I don't even know what the BluRay Directors Cut Limited Edition of Babylon 5: The Bootlegs is... huh?  Shut up I'm trying to trash... huh?  Oh for the love of good no you can't have my bike. 

A Spanking!!!  That's what I am giving you jerks!  It's been a long time coming PruDog.  And now it's time.  Mirante & I didn't join.. what the hell are you babbling about?  I just told you what your gift is.  It's a spanking.. huh?  No I am not getting you a new wireless surround sound speaker system.

I give up.  You suck.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Saturday, May 26, 2012 5:40:00 PM, Anonymous PruPruWhiner said...

epic fail!! where's the updates and race taunts? we need something silly to keep the pack going!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home