Monday, August 08, 2011

What is this S^%t by Fake Sean Phillips

What is this s&^t by Fake Sean Phillips

I have three words for PruDog after that lame ass excuse for a blog post about Boston Harbor.

What. The. Hell.

I am going to name you PruLame because that's what that was. Ozymandius? If I wanted the classics I'd borrow your Frisky Dingo series DVD set. I don't come to this blog for culture. I come hear to read about my exploits on a bike. Remember yoru bike? How can you forget given the amount of noise yours generates everytime you look at it. Just so you know, they have these great things now called "bike mechanics". They can fix that stuff for you. Rumor is you have a real job so it's not like you can't afford it.

If you want to do poetry how about this:

There once was a rider for SCCA/SBUX
Who covered an attack early in the day
Despite the Garage and uneven odds
He still pulled off 3rd that day

See, now that's mother&^$#$g poetry. Step your game up Pruitt. I am not askingnicely again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home