Sunday, July 10, 2011

Epic Collapse

No words to describe the epic collapse of our Redmond Derby adventure. What's worse? That we had 7 of the 23 riders and our best result was 10th? That we had two riders in the 8 man break? That I started the damn move and proceeded to get a brain cramp and get gapped off ad dropped after my team mate came up? Kudos to Ryan & Jim for getting up there. I stiff "fail whale" to myself for not sticking in the move and being there to cover the late attacks.

Congrats to Tony Scott for being the anti-PruDog and actually exhibiting some HTFU and winning after being solo for like 105 laps.

3 Comments:

At Sunday, July 10, 2011 11:31:00 AM, Blogger Fatboy said...

9th , I worked hard for that.

 
At Monday, July 11, 2011 2:49:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://bit.ly/q3wWlW

 
At Thursday, July 14, 2011 3:04:00 PM, Anonymous THOR! said...

just come out tonight and put your money where your mouth is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home