Thursday, March 10, 2011

Meet the Overlord: Jamie Strangepounder Edition


I was lucky enough to have the chance to interview Mason Lake #1 Pro/1/2 winner and Winter Commute Champion Jamie Stangeland recently. Enjoy.

Jamie, it's great to chat with you. Thank you for taking the time to sit down and chat with me.

F&^k you man. I told you to leave me alone. I don't know how you got the chain on my ankle but once I get it off you will know fear, fear in the face of certain death.

Ha! Snip Snap! You are quit the joker. Do you tell jokes during the race to lighten things up?

The only joke is how I did all the work in the break and still played those fools.

Wow. That's some strong words. Aren't you concerned that playing your cards so early will just put a big target on your back all year?

I'm the baddest man in the world.

You don't look so bad to me.

What did you say, Paper Champion? I'll beat you like a dog, a dog, you fool!

Listen, Jamie, I am concerned about your lack of respect for the history of Northwest Racing. I mean back when I was winning races left and right won SIR as a Cat 4 we knew that you show respect for the other teams. I remember this one time back in 1996.. or was it 1999. Anyway, it was that year I was ranked 2nd overall in the Cat 1/2's after the first time trial and managed to stay ranked second for, like a whole week, until I realized I'd been smoking peyote all week and it was all in my head. Anyway.

What does this have to do with me?

Well, I was trying to tell a story...

Can I just go get some lunch and maybe take a shower and then maybe you can let me know when you're done?

Well I...

Give me that microphone fatty: I want Mensher! I want Mensher! You hear that, Old Man? You tell Mensher to come here! Nobody can beat me! You tell them all what I said! And Mensher's NEXT! I'm gonna kill them! Nobody can stop me! You tell Mensher that! I'M COMING AFTER HIM! YOU TELL HIM!

Uh.. I think he's on your team...

I'm gonna torture him. I'm gonna crucify him. Real bad.

OK, well thanks for the time.

Nice ass, by the way.

1 Comments:

At Friday, March 11, 2011 9:53:00 AM, Anonymous MENSHER! said...

Keep up the fine dialogues, Pru. This is quite funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home