Friday, March 18, 2011

Getting our race on

After the brutal beating we took last week I felt that the Keller Rohrback Masters team needed some enthusiasm. Some motivation. Some oomph. Hooha!

I tried to get that dude that lives down but the river but he wasn't available. The best I was able to do is get Conan, The Barbarian. Anyway, here are his words of encouragement:

The Secret of Vicory by Conan, The Barbarian

All my life I've been alone. Many times I've faced death with no one to know. I would look into the huts and the tents of others in the coldest dark and I would see figures holding each other in the night. But I always passed by.

power and speed come from the legs, from the gods of the legs. Keller Rohrback is your god, and Keller Rohrback lives in the suffering. Once, Audi and the Garage lived in the suffering.. And in the darkness of chaos, they fooled Keller Rohrback, and they took from him the enigma of victory. Keller Rohrback was angered. And the Earth shook. Rain and wind will strike down these teams, and throw their bodies onto the roads. But in their rage, the Keller Rohrbacks must not forget the secret of victory and leave it on the race course. Keller Rohrback must find victory. Not Audi. Not Garage. Keller Rohrback. The secret of victory has always carried with it a mystery. You must learn its riddle, Keller Rohrback. You must learn its discipline. For no one - no one in this world can you trust. Not Audi, not Garage, not the other riders.

Only Keller Rohrback can you trust.

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is victory and that is the Keller Rohrback destiny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home