Thursday, November 04, 2010

Ronde Ohop for State Circuit Race Championship

I have submitted the Ronde Ohop for Masters State Circuit Race Championship. In general, I think the idea of a circuit race championship is kind of stupid because it isn't sufficiently different from the Road Race (it's not like we have a 120 RR Championship like they do in some places).

Given the popularity of cross and the relative homogenization of local racing I think this will do a lot to both bring new riders into cycling and balance out the type of racing. After all, we used to do these kind of races back in the day so it's not like they are that new.

So who is man/women enough to support me?

1 Comments:

At Friday, November 05, 2010 12:29:00 PM, Blogger justfivegrins said...

I see that you've posted this conveinently when Erik Anderson is away with his attention diverted on cycling releated WSBA Board duties with USAC - but I'll stick by your bid nonetheless; unless you stick it on the calendar in FEB again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home