Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Amazingly, the world is still here

Before everyone jumps off a bridge for fear of the great Republican Wave that just overwhelmed us let me remind everyone that this is election 2,034 in a series of Most Important Election Ever (tm).

Just as the Republicans survived 2008, the Democrats will rise again (likely in 2012). It's true that the economy probably won't improve, that extend & pretend will continue (although I am assured the house of cards that is MBS is about to implode) and you'll probably lose your job and/or fail to get a new one. But you know what, that was probably gonna happen anyway.

At least you still have your $15,000 race bike you got back when life was good and can race Seward Park with RoboIan and our team of trained Robolions.

PS: I promise to make fun of Tubbs more. Not Mrs. Tubbs. I like her. It's Mr. Tubb I am not so sure on. Discuss.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 03, 2010 4:57:00 PM, Blogger Martin Criminale said...

'Extend and pretend'... love it. Or hate it actually, but you get my drift.

I'm thinking I missed the memo about where the money tree was planted because all the revenue generating initiatives I voted for got shot down!? How the hell are we supposed to finance schools/parks/the police/clean water/you name it.

I totally get the 'don't tax me' sentiment but c'mon people, this shit you assume will be provided for you is not free.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home