Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Team Tubbs Beater

I got this email yesterday from a faithful reader:

Dear PDog, I hate you and your stupid blog. Without its relentless sarcasm and mocking of the local cycling scene I am lost. Unless you post something now, preferably about Darth Tubbs, I will ride over to your house and make you babysit my kid. Oh, and my kid will spend the night telling you how fat you are. ~ Love Anon*


So today's Meet The Team features "Team Tubbs Beater p/b Hone's Thumpin' Car".




Now, I know what many of you are saying... Hone's car is running a team now? To be honest I can't be sure if anyone is drivin' Thumper because everytime it cruises down 520 in it's red and racked up glory my eardrums explode in pain. That's a kickin' Base Hone!

The rest of you are probably wondering why Tubbs, who famously killed 7 Hagens Berman Cat 3s last year with his bare hands, might join TTB pb/ HTC after the rumors of bad blood with Hone after Carnation**. Well, turns out Darth Tubbs has a price. And by my calculations, it is $75 for the season. Which would be funny if it wasn't $75 more than I have ever been paid to race my bike.

And rumor has it that Hone is super cereal and done lost 20lbs. Well dude, I found your 20 lbs and leaving them on my stomach is not cool. Not. Cool. At. All.

Rest of the roster? Hainesworth Esq 3, Hall Monitor, The Ogle & Gardeener. Other I am sure. Now go fight each other in comments.

*edited for content.
**well, i read that on Teh Intertubes somewhere and if it's on Teh Intertubes it must be true. In fact I even found video of them going at it

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 05, 2008 5:01:00 PM, Blogger Andrew F Martin said...

More here:
http://www.krykisports.com/team.php

Looks like they got Carter back.

 
At Wednesday, February 06, 2008 12:49:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Pru...I got some more fat fer yer plump ass.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home