Monday, January 07, 2008

I think this is good news

On the few occasions I met Jim I found him to be a nice guy. I also thought he fit in at Walmart very well. Therefore I think this is good news for Teh Bux


At Monday, January 07, 2008 3:15:00 PM, Anonymous Curly said...

no doubt

At Tuesday, January 08, 2008 7:38:00 AM, Anonymous e2thec said...

The funny part is ... 90% of the people reading the news about Howie taking (back) over will be thinking to themselves 'you mean Schultz *wasn't* the CEO?!'

At Tuesday, January 08, 2008 9:13:00 AM, Blogger P-Dog said...

I'll be really happy when they announce Orin is coming back too....

At Tuesday, January 08, 2008 9:17:00 PM, Blogger Argentius said...

I was really happy to hear this. Just considering posting, but not sure what to concisely say.

I'm tahred o' selling breakfast sammitches.

It's about the coffee, and the experience.



Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home