Tuesday, January 22, 2008

No bloggin'

Stoked has warned me that I am perilously close to losing my coveted link from many of the fine local NW blogs. Apparently, it would be my own fault since I was the one who came up with the 1 month no posts no linky linky rule.

Damnit.

Well, I've been doing it for you. See I know you guys need to focus on training and since I don't ride anymore (other than my car 2 blocks down the street to the Duchess to eat fatty foods and drink hi-calorie beer) all I have to talk about is politics and how Audi has provided me with yet another opportunity to humiliate them in court.

I am pretty sure that you don't want to hear my political analysis. And while I am certainly enjoying the schedefraud of Audi AG being complete dicks and then getting smacked by the court it is really getting kind of sad. I mean, I get it. They hate me and basically are gonna reject every warranty claim out of hand. But sweet jesus you'd think they'd come up with a reason and not send me emails and letters that didn't, well, basically admit I'm right but try to pawn the responsibility off on someone else. It hasn't worked yet.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 22, 2008 9:21:00 PM, Blogger UltraMick said...

Maybe we should all pitch in, reserve you a spot at CycleU next Wednesday, tell you you're going to the Duchess, and then force you to ride 10K with 7 of your closest friends. Then you'd have something to blog about...surely? I'd even ride the tandem with you if it would get you on a bike for more than 2 blocks....

 
At Wednesday, January 23, 2008 1:23:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

How about blogging about sunglasses and the team you sponsor? I haven't heard any smack-down talk about C-nik and Co. at all. By the way, the Team Bob's glasses are awesome!
I was incredulous that the lenses had a mind of their own would be able to adjust their darkness to the correct level that me and my eyes requested, but lo and behold, they are magic!

PS My baby hasn't made me fat yet, sorry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home