Monday, May 07, 2007

The Demon Won't Let Me Be

Oh Surly Demon. After my Glorious Destruction of PR (tm) last week I got a little carried away with the obligatory parties, press conferences, ESPN12 interviews and such. Now The Demon (tm) has attacked me and I am oozing green snot. Yuck. I tried to ride The Demon out by doing 3 hours with The Pain Train, Handsome Man and the Surly Duo Saturday. Just to be safe I threw in some Mojito to celebrate Mexican Alcohol Dependence Day. Oddly this only my my hacking worse.....

We all know that had The Demon not attacked my fragile body, I would have been posting up like Kungfuku (Team WifeBeater).



Of course, all those NCAA races didn't teach Kungfuku to zip his damn jersey up before hitting the line. Yo Dude, next time through in a couple gold chains for the full effect.

Now, I am not positive but I don't think either KungFuku or Zimbleman have WSBA licenses or are Washington State residents (Kungfuku is from Mercer Island IIRC but was living in CA last year). So does that mean Galen is State Champ? Really, this WSBA thing is stupid. You should have to be a resident.

Linky Linky Update!
Craigbert made it in under the wire to retain his link with a pretty lame-ass post clearly desgned to avoid banishment. You suck Craig. And I don't care if you paid your way through college doing it.

Pleasure Jackson, on the otherhand, is well beyond the 1 month rule. Sorry Pleasure.. I know selling phone lines 20 hours a week is exhausting. So any suggestions on who shall be the newest link?

4 Comments:

At Monday, May 07, 2007 8:50:00 AM, Blogger Old as dirt said...

I believe both Chris and Dave are BOTH WSBA members AND WA residents, last time I looked White Salmon was in washington anyway!

 
At Monday, May 07, 2007 8:56:00 AM, Blogger Russell@Upper Echelon Fitness said...

Daifuku lives in Belingham, aso I would guess he is a WSBA member. But in our minds, Galen will always be a champion.

RC

 
At Monday, May 07, 2007 1:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

extra super gay

 
At Monday, May 07, 2007 7:06:00 PM, Blogger Argentius said...

Barage of anonymous insults!

ewoartiuafdiumawosiu! ewoartiuafdiumawosiu!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home