Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Kicked In The Head Blogging

Sorry it has taken so long to update the blog. But I just got done with Vance Creek, which I hear may be a protour race next year. Maybe if I hadn't gotten half my clifshots on my face when I tried to eat I could have managed faster than 2 miles per hour.

Anyhoo I see we are going to need to have the WSBA hire trauma counselors for us.

Normally I would be all for letting the raging Rob-oversy rage. But... I haven't called out Tubbs for a real long time. Yo Tubbs! Your back should be fine by now. Time to unleash your trademark death attack on the Northwest. Bring it!

5 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 01, 2007 3:14:00 PM, Blogger UltraMick said...

check this cartoon for May 1:

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/bizarro.asp

 
At Wednesday, May 02, 2007 7:53:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome win last night, PruDog. You looked strong!

 
At Wednesday, May 02, 2007 8:04:00 AM, Blogger Old as dirt said...

Go on, tell us about your big win, maybe Curly will do an interview?

 
At Wednesday, May 02, 2007 8:24:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

If only Pete Patterson where there.

BTW, I think you made him quit the sport...

 
At Wednesday, May 02, 2007 10:58:00 AM, Blogger Andrew F Martin said...

The whole Wines team takes the night off and look what happens!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home