Monday, April 23, 2007

Letter To Editor Blogging

So a vicious 3 week jaunt is done and my head is finally beginning to settle back on my body. I had looked forward to a nice welcome home. But what do I get? Nothing but vicious, nasty letters. Well screw you guys.

Dear PDog~
Your nickname is stupid. And you are stupid. I hate you. I have read your blog for years. And all I ask for was one comment on my blog. But you can't even answer my emails. You suck.

Really Critchety Old Guy.

RCOG~
Hey man I am sorry. I would go post on your blog right now but.. well "ReallY Critchety Old Guy" isn't specific enough for me to know who I pissed off here. I mean, the average age on our team alone is like 65. Jeebus. But I'll go try to be nice to every old guy I knwo right now.. except O'Donnell. I am not talking to him until I get my $13.

P

Dear PDog!
Yo man. I was like your biggest fan. But I send you like 10 emails a day and you never email me back. What's wrong with you?

~Stan

Stan,

I heard Eminem is looking for a cool dude to hang out with.. I am emailing you his home phone number right now.

P

PDog,

Your blog sucks. You can't climb. You pick on helpless unattached dudes who claim they were "semi-pro" bike racers on their blog but can't even ride a paceline. Lame. My one good elbow is better than you ever were.

PStache

Oh.. you just wait Stache. You just wait.

P

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 25, 2007 9:08:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

PruDog, can you link my blog? I have one now...

http://camrobblog.blogspot.com

Campbell

 

Post a Comment

<< Home