Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Angelo Murfa wins PIR

Unfortunately, it was the Cat 4 finish. Sorry man!

For whatever reason, people want me to link to their blogs. Don't you know you should not be reading blogs? That is why you all suck. You read blogs and don't train.

But, in the interest of showing off my amazing blogging influence I will in fact update the links. But I will only replace existing links.. so here's your warning Harringbone. If you can't bother to update more than once a month you are done.

6 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 02, 2007 6:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pruitt... You're progressing well on the Coach Curly "hardass" approach to blogging... I mean cycling.

Can I have another link? I'll make you another CurlySport cover highlighting your win...

 
At Thursday, May 03, 2007 9:11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings,

Hi, What an Idea! Thank you for sharing this posted article for me or for every one,
you made a great job for your Blog.Keep it up the good work..
Again thank you very much.. Cheers


Best Regards,
Cathy Cole
Remote Dog Trainer

 
At Thursday, May 03, 2007 4:27:00 PM, Blogger Andrew F Martin said...

mArfa

 
At Thursday, May 03, 2007 7:16:00 PM, Blogger UltraMick said...

Andrew, you're taking away my spell-check duties....

 
At Friday, May 04, 2007 8:07:00 AM, Blogger UltraMick said...

Props to XXC for a nice blurb on his Taste Restaurant in the PI today!

 
At Friday, May 04, 2007 9:15:00 PM, Blogger K-Man said...

Dude! Tom Peterson won stage 3 of the Gila!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home