Thursday, April 26, 2007

WA Cup Trash Talking

I finally got the Washington Cup Standings Updated. And In All Caps. Or Not.

The complete standings should be posted over at wsbaracing.com shortly but for those who lack patience (meaning all racers):

Mens Standings
1 James Stangeland (Wines of Washington) 325
2 Rob Campbell - Team Bobs-Bicycles.com 230
3 Ian Tubbs - Hagens-Berman 200
4 Tom Peterson - Team Slipstream p/b Chipotle 175
5 Nathan Smith (Garage Racing) 164
6 Lang Reynolds - AxleyUSA.com p/b Seigler Sports 150
7 Michael Emde - AxleyUSA.com p/b Seigler Sports 140
8 Michael Murdin (Garage Racing) 131
9 Adrian Hegyvary (Hagens-Berman) 100
10 Mike Gallagher - Team Bobs-Bicycles.com 100
11 Jake McArthur - Arlberg Sports 90
12 Chris Teufel (Garage Racing) 78
13 Fischer Andrew (Hagens-Berman) 75
14 Kyle Valenta (CMG) 75
15 Brian Griffith - Excel Sports 75
16 Will Routley [Symmetrics Pro Cycling] 60
17 Richard McLung (Hagens Berman LLC) 60
18 Nikos Mills - Garage Racing 57
19 Ross Spero (Hagens-Berman) 56
20 Gavin Groves - Benaroya Research Institute 54

Womens Elite
1 Suzie Weldon (Wines of Washington) 315
2 Jadine Riley (Team Group Health) 205
3 Tricia Bailey (Wines of Washington) 180
4 Dana Robertson Halter (Team Group Health) 175
5 Lea Stralka (ByrneInvent) 165
6 Sirikit Valentin (Wines of Washington) 160
7 Carrie Eller (Avanti / TiCycles) 155
8 Amy Schmid (Wines of Washington) 150
9 Lisa Dunnwald (Team Group Health) 135
10 Victoria Reinholz (Avanti / TiCycles) 130
11 Kari Bolton (Avanti / TiCycles) 118
12 Gina Kavesh (Wines of Washington) 94
13 Julie Robertson Zivian (ByrneInvent) 83
14 Layrel Gitlen (Gentle Lovers) 75
15 Moriah Macgregor [ae sport development] 75
16 Allison Beall (Avanti / TiCycles) 75
17 Kelly Murdin [Ultralink] 60
18 Lee Smith (Group Health) 60
19 Debra Preller (ByrneInvent) 53
20 Patricia Bailey [Wines of Washington] 45

Masters.. oh who cares. Todd is so going to win this it's insulting to post anymore. Come on Hill... don't you have any pride?? You only need to win the next 3 rounds.

Now Rob posted the following in comments:

PruDog, can you link my blog? I have one now...

http://camrobblog.blogspot.com

Campbell


I realize that seems innocent enough. But I know Rob and the secret code those Bobs-Bicycle.com guys speak and what Rob really means is:

Strangeglovelover is a over-rated sissy and I am going to crush him. I will destroy his fragile ego and take his leaders jersey which rightfully belongs to me. SO it is written. So it is told.


Now that seems a bit bold Rob, but hey man if you are willing to lay it out like that then I am putting my money on a late surge by Bobs-Bicycle.com Hitsquad.

11 Comments:

At Thursday, April 26, 2007 6:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

P Dog,
You wouldn't be trying to stir the pot would you? I've never known Campbell to hide behind words, isn't that why he is the most loved rider in Washington? xoxoxox

 
At Friday, April 27, 2007 6:24:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

P Dog,

It's me again... I love you

 
At Friday, April 27, 2007 7:27:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

PruDog IS stirring the pot. While it could be possible to overcome my 95 point deficit in the next 3 races (or 1 if I was to win and the leader not in the top-20...not likely) I'm not making any statements myself.

While I may have one of the best records at the Vance Creek course, I will be riding solo, and may be for the following 2 WA Cup events, so if there is any Bobs-bicycles.com "Hitsquad," it will consist of my two calf muscles.

I will certaintly give it a try to end up with that jersey. And yes James, that means I won't be contributing to any breaks that you are in.

Tactics laid bare by "the most loved rider in Washington."

 
At Friday, April 27, 2007 8:40:00 AM, Blogger Andrew F Martin said...

One Correction to note:

3 Tricia Bailey (Wines of Washington) 180
20 Patricia Bailey [Wines of Washington] 45

 
At Friday, April 27, 2007 8:45:00 AM, Blogger Andrew F Martin said...

Quick comment on Rob's post: Does this mean that we now race all the WA Cup events like we do Seward - where every race is more about the overall points than the individual race? I get to sit-on for any break that includes ANY guy in the top 10 because I get to protect Strangelove's lead? How many breaks go that don't include at least one of those guys? Seems like some damn boring racing.

 
At Friday, April 27, 2007 9:40:00 AM, Blogger P-Dog said...

me stir up the pot? why I am shocked and stunned at the suggestion.

andrew~ resisting snarky comment on PR.....

 
At Friday, April 27, 2007 10:03:00 AM, Blogger Andrew F Martin said...

A snarky PR comment would be appropriate for last years tactics. This year WoW is intent to race each race on it's own with no focus on season points.

Now - if you mean the this last Tuesday...well that was just plain dumb. We were convinced that Galen was our guy and nobody said otherwise until 1 to go. Had you said, "why aren't you helping chase - you don't have a guy" and I would have been right there with you rather than protecting the break that, as it ends up, we weren't even in.

I'm blaming it on the black crud that I dug out of my eyes after the race that night.

 
At Friday, April 27, 2007 10:30:00 AM, Blogger Jamie Stangeland said...

Well to be fair Rob, there are two main muscles in each calf--the Gastrocnemius and the Soleus. That makes a total of four. Don't sell yourself short.

As to "the most loved rider in Washington" can we get T-shirts made?

All of you pru-dog-blog readers out there, I'm having a B-day party tonight, so if you find yourself in the Wallingford region swing by 4410 Burke Ave N and have a beer. Festivities start at 7:00 and go until everybody has fallen down.

 
At Friday, April 27, 2007 10:36:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Andrew: yes I will race the WA Cup tactically. It is a bigger goal than an individual race for me. Riders are always free to race according to their own dictates. So, according to what you said, you will be working in a break even if it is to the detriment of your team leader's series lead. On the other hand, if you sit-on, I and anyone else will just have to deal with you near the finish line. Look for the break with Ian T. and myself that goes if he is there.

 
At Friday, April 27, 2007 10:48:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Strangelover... Curly is working on the design... Pruitt has printing contacts

 
At Friday, April 27, 2007 12:10:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

No pride at all, Pru.

Todd is soooo going to win this thing.

Sorry, Man - it's pretty hard to beat him when I only do half the series...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home