Friday, May 11, 2007

Darth Tubbs to PDog: Sit You Ass Down

We recieved the following letter today from our favorite local Sith Lord:

PFizzle~ I let you win one race, 1 lousy race and all I hear from you is "I'm the best" and "I crushed Tubbs" and
wow Tubbs can't climb" and "I own Tubbs". Well I have had it with you PSucker. I am coming at you like 599lbs of pure pain. Tuesdays crushing defeat was only the beginning. That mechanical? I merely gave your chain my death glare. The pure fear caused it to go wild on you. I took that sprint with one leg. So be ready. Cause the pain is coming. The pain train baby. Woooowooo. And Smith.. don't think I didn't see you smirking behind my back at Longbranch!


Darth Tubbs practices his Death Glare.

2 Comments:

At Friday, May 11, 2007 9:33:00 AM, Blogger Andrew F Martin said...

Man - I can't even get credit for beating Darth Tubbs. Prudog - you're trying to giveaway my Tuesday night glory.

 
At Friday, May 11, 2007 1:41:00 PM, Blogger P-Dog said...

you didn't win. darth tubbs did. even if you finished in front of him, he really won. cause it's all part of his master plan. you can defeat grievous but Tubbs ends up becoming emperor. so who really won? you? Marfa tried to waste you when order 66 came through.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home