Wednesday, March 28, 2007

StokedHats

Stoked left me another StokedHat over the weekend; I guess the rumor was I had lost mine. In fact I did not. Now I have 2. But I thank stoked anyway. If you do not have a StokedHat you should go beg for one.

I also want to give a shout out to B-Bam. They do our logo'd t's, hoodies and various products I have a line of people asking for. I highly recommend you use them. They are quite good and the product quality is great. It's honestly the best quality shirts ever.. I bet you did't even know there was a difference in tshirt quality.

Oh and I have distress Axley Baseball caps now.

8 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 28, 2007 11:04:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do we need to plug the t-shirts in the next edition of "Off the Front"?

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2007 1:12:00 PM, Blogger Russell@Upper Echelon Fitness said...

I was thinking of using them for our next run of Herriott Sports shirts and some Hagens shirts. how was the turn-around time?

What is the strokedhat? Maybe Curlay should be promoting those.

RC

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2007 5:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Curlay... If that's not a typo, that's damned funny.

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2007 5:58:00 PM, Blogger P-Dog said...

Actually, I think Curly will enjoy the shirt had made for them. Turn around time is very fast; the only delays have been when I either didn't have the logo or ordered a product they had to order from the vendor. the good news is they have the HagensBerman logo on file now.

 
At Wednesday, March 28, 2007 10:55:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stoked Hats

 
At Thursday, March 29, 2007 7:36:00 AM, Blogger UltraMick said...

Mrs. P'Dog was the one who implied that you had put your StokedHat in the washer and dryer on high heat. I'm sure you'll find some other poor soul on your team who might wear it. I suspect we'll have more cold weather before it's baseball-cap season.

 
At Thursday, March 29, 2007 8:08:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WeinerDog has a little head... maybe he can wear it?

 
At Thursday, March 29, 2007 12:49:00 PM, Blogger Old as dirt said...

I think Shawn deserves one! he rocks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home