Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Ask Desslok

I am super busy with work this week, and the kid is crying right now. So I won't have time to post today. And man have I gotten a lot of emails. Luckily, I've managed to get Supreme Commander Desslok of Starblazers (AKA Yamato) fame to step in.



Dear Dr. Desslok~
I was always taught that attacking in the neutral zone was a sign of stupidity, not just a lack of social skills. Thoughts?

Big Booty, Kirkland

Dear BB~
I can't stand a man who laughs at his own jokes.

Dear Dr. Desslok~
There appears to be quite a commotion in Oregon over Zac Winter's tactics vs. Team Chemistry at CMG/AlpineMorgan/ORStatePennitentiarySystems. What is your take?

Stirit Up

Dear SU~
If I let myself become involved in the little matter of the Star Force's last moments, I wouldn't have any time to do any other work; any time to conquer other worlds...

Dear Dr. Desslok~
I was racing Market Street this weekend and I can't help but notice that half the 1/2 field quite on the 4th lap. What's up with that? The race wasn't that hard. And does this mean another 365 days of Darth Tubb's reign of terror?

Where's My Team

Dear WMT~
Soon the Star Force will feel the full power of the Gamilons...I think their time has come.


Well.. ok..... it looks like someone has Star Force on the brain and is having a hard time focusing.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 21, 2007 4:31:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you man... that was some quality posting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home