Moves of the Week
PDog's Top 10 Weak Moves of the week
10. Dropping your water bottle in the field
9. Refusing to help your team chase because the break "is gone". On lap 1. With a 30 second lead.
8. Following the local pro around the flattest course in the northwest.
7. Attacking in the neutral zone. Now that's weak.
6. Making PruDog take the ferry to Bremerton to pic up frames. That's right Holmes! I am talking to you.
5. Not relegating the whole field and declaring PDog the winnner at Sequim.
4. Attacking the yellow jersey after one of your teammates crashes him out. After the neutral finish of 6laps to go.
3. Letting The Overrated Sissy win Sequim after he spent 3 laps in the break.
2. Not washing your helmet.
1. Reading my blog.