Friday, January 12, 2007

Ice

I wonder what will happen if I run out my front door in the ice and snow? Look! I go flying down the cement steps. Check it out.. I bounce up and down as I hit each step. Yes, if I scream in pain the neighbors will come to see what happened. Wow, standing up kind of hurts now. Yes DHL person, that did look painful. Oh, wow, I can't close my hand. What? No I'll be fine. That's just blood and guts from the fall. I am tough. My head? Yah, I think I may have hit it. But I don't need all those IQ points anyway. Wait.. what... it's...Oh god! My wrist! My wrist hurts!!!! I can't ride a bike if my wrist hurts! Call the doctor I need the ER.... oh the humanity.

4 Comments:

At Friday, January 12, 2007 8:06:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, are you okay?

 
At Saturday, January 13, 2007 6:14:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that almost read like a Hiaku... but i hope you're o.k.

 
At Saturday, January 13, 2007 8:47:00 AM, Blogger Kem Sports Management said...

That was some serious damage you inflicted on yourself! But, you are probably well enough because the first thing you did was type up a blog.... :)

 
At Saturday, January 13, 2007 11:55:00 PM, Blogger PNWBuckeye said...

It seems as if you are just like the road crews and drivers around here...unable to deal with a little ice or do anything about it. To you and to the road crews of this pathetic "we don't know what to do when it snows" area I have 3 words to say: "Salt, use it"
I'm sure you just put some sand on it and hoped for the best.

Oh yeah, hope your ok...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home