Monday, October 16, 2006

What's that you say?

It looks like we are about to get a good old fashioned retarded internet taunting session going over Craigory Hetherbastor's increasingly shrill demands that we go slower on team rides. Citing training tips imparted on him by 2006 Tour Winner Evgan... er.. eugenny... er that dude Berzin he insists the only way to get faster, is to go slower. And slower. And slower. In fact, future team rides will be at the Motel 6 so we can all cuddle up with our bikes and not strain ourselves.

But, since Craigerificinator Harringten is my best friend I can only take thinly vieled potshots dressed up as whit at him. Otherwise I'll end up the subject of a cheeky post. So rather than risk that, I'll just give you all a forum to take cheap shots at him instead. And after that creme broule it should be hard to miss him.

8 Comments:

At Monday, October 16, 2006 7:44:00 PM, Blogger Old as dirt said...

Well, being old as dirt, I have to agree with the 120 miles at 15 mph ethic.

 
At Monday, October 16, 2006 7:53:00 PM, Blogger P-Dog said...

that's way to fast old man. think 8 and you are in the ballpark :)

 
At Monday, October 16, 2006 8:08:00 PM, Blogger craigerific said...

I like the 15 avg. its managable. its attainable. its civilized. I just know the more you ride 21mph, the more I beat your ass in sprints even though I ride .05 the miles you put in during the middle of the night.

 
At Monday, October 16, 2006 8:17:00 PM, Blogger Double C said...

Hey Man-

One of these days you are going to "TRY" & uncork it & whamo, you will have nada, zero, nothing & freebie to me for going faster than 15.5 mph on the rides-that is if I can stay on my bike.

 
At Tuesday, October 17, 2006 12:08:00 AM, Blogger PNWBuckeye said...

The only thing that going slow for a long time does for you is make you good at going SLOW. LSD stands for Long Steady Distance my friends. Unless it is a crystal crank, Pro-slow day, and that should never be for more than an hour and should always include a coffee stop.

 
At Tuesday, October 17, 2006 7:34:00 AM, Blogger Old as dirt said...

Who wants to be fast in December??
There's plenty of time to go fast when you're racing.
This is the time to go SLOW.

 
At Tuesday, October 17, 2006 9:06:00 AM, Blogger craigerific said...

Ah, I think I have an allie.

 
At Tuesday, October 17, 2006 11:33:00 AM, Blogger P-Dog said...

you mean ally?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home