Friday, September 08, 2006

Saturday Episode of Hurt PDog + St helens update

Join me, Saturday, 9am at UVillage Zoka for another episode of make PDog cry like a baby on his bike.

Updated:
St. helens (Sunday ride) info via Les:
Subject: RE: [Fwd: Re: St. Helens details?]
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 09:00:23 -0700
From: Les Schroll
To: PDog

Here goes; I want to meet for breakfast at about 8am at the restaurant
at the Castle Rock exit; Geoffrey has been there before ( I cannot
remember the name; it is behind the gas station/convenience store
directly across from the Blast Theatre. I figure breakfast will not take
more then 45 minutes getting us to the parking lot at the lower visitor
center by 9am and rollout at 9:15. Does this help?

3 Comments:

At Friday, September 08, 2006 7:03:00 AM, Blogger Double C said...

I am in.

 
At Friday, September 08, 2006 2:14:00 PM, Blogger P-Dog said...

heaven help us, it sounds like all the fast guys are in.

 
At Friday, September 08, 2006 2:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally! Some details. Holly smokes! Was it really that hard? LOL! ;-)

Uh, oh, what fast guys are showing up? Maybe I'd better bring my race wheels....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home