Sunday, August 27, 2006

While you were hurtin'

I was at a Cake concert! So deal with it. Actually, we barely made the concert cause the crowd here in OR has a hard time not crashing their cars into the barriers on I-5. The best part is we stayed at the Jacksn Inn so I could get hammered and pass out right next to my room.

I also want to personally apologize to Tubbs. Tubbs, you are the nicest guy I know. You are not a Sith lord. If anything, you are more like a cuddly Ewok. Now will you stop following me to all the races just so you can destroy me in them? Don't think i don't know what's going on here... Woodlands, now High Desert and then Eugene. Don't make me get a restraining order. I am going to have to go back to promoting my own races and not telling anyone to ensure a nice, soft field. And remember, I have no points in this weekend Omnium so it's ok to let me go if I make it to the finish.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home