Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Parker Mainstreet Crew

Yes girl, you know it's true. We've got a Parker Mainstreet Crew just for you. Parker Mainstreet Crew.....


It's late in the year, Omer's pro again, I am tired and it's an omnium. So the Axley Super Hyper Hit Squad Go will field a small crew of 3 for Parker Mainstreet. For the event I thought I had Tyler Hamilton, Jan Ullrich and Ivan Basso bought off and ready to ride for me but after Eugene I guess I should stop bringing ringers.

Instead I have:
Lang "Mr. Boots" Reynolds
Bio: Lang Reynolds joins Axley USA fulltime from Recycled Cycles. Lang works at Triumph multisport. Few people know that the character Ling Ling from drawn together is based on Lang. When not being chased down by an ex-teammate Lang enjoys long walks in the park, being sensitive and plotting to kill PruDog.

Shawn "FiestyMan" Ongers
Bio: Shawn like to take long pulls in the wind and mocking his opposition while driving the pace on hard climbs. Don't let those prison tats fool you though. Inside is the heart of one of the sweetest men you'll ever meet. Unless you look at him funny. Or talk to him. Actually, it's best to leave him alone.

Nathan "Oh My God, WTF am I doing weith these clowns" Smith
Bio: Nathan can be seen riding for The Garage at most races, but buying into the idea PruDog knows what he is doing, agreed to take Omer's spot on our roster when the big pro call up came. Nathan obviously has not talked to Chad about my travel planning skills.

PruDog
had planned on going too, but found out that he needed to stay home and whinge about how tired he is instead. That and he actually read Mrs. PruDog's letter to The-Sith-Cyclist-Who-Shall-Remain-Nameless for 3 more days.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 13, 2006 7:07:00 PM, Blogger Double C said...

Pru-

Your losing it man-I is kicking you off the am rides.

Double C

 

Post a Comment

<< Home