Thursday, July 27, 2006

Stage 4 Wrap: Crash!

There was a huge crash today 8 miles in caused when a wild man-bear-pig ran onto the course. Damn you Al Gore! Luckily, Derik, Adam and Trevor were able to fight their way free. The incident has not helped Derik's mood. He has proclaimed me worst DS ever for trying to pace the crash group back to the field. Dude, if you can't handle 15-35 mph speed changes and last minute turns you shouldn't race! The good news is his senility should kick in and he'lll forget all about it by tomorrow. I also missed my 2nd chance to run over Stallion. I can't miss my next one.... despite my best efforts to crash them again they managed to finish only 15 or so down.

Little O made the 1st move but was chased down. Oh well. He has a firm hold of leadership of the team on 98th GC.

I am concerned about Ling Ling. He is riding well, finishing in the main group each daay. But he says if we keep calling him Ling Ling he will kill us. I am not sure what he is trying to say. He is becoming increasingly bitter and keeps asking people how much to cap PDog. Not sure what that means either. Kids. If I don't post within the next 48 hours call the cops.

1 Comments:

At Friday, July 28, 2006 8:05:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ling Ling - I'll cap him for free.

Pruitt - when are back in town =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home