Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Tour De Nez roster Part 3

Well 3rd up in the TdN line-up is Omer Kem. Sadly, I don't know Omer that well yet. So he escapes my normally bitting wit. I am sure he is crying over that. Not to worry Omer, by Toona I'll have you pegged, nicknamed and otherwise ready to roll for the prudogblog.

I can tell you that word on the street is that The PruMobile (AKA The Ru) is a silent machine as both Omer and Derik are giving El Gato the silent treatment for being late. Thankfully Mrs. PruDog and I are in our own car with the PruShitsu.

Dinner made me sick though... not because it was bad but because it was in the shadow of that hill/park the 99 Tour of Willamette used as the prologue. I remember being balled up in pain for an hour after that. Eeeeks.

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 20, 2006 10:20:00 PM, Blogger Old as dirt said...

Should try doing that prologue on the back of a Tandem!!! Stoked and I did it last year, not together. I did manage to beat her ;-)
Good Luck this weekend to all.

 
At Wednesday, June 21, 2006 9:23:00 AM, Blogger UltraMick said...

How many husbands brag about beating their wives--on a hill, on tandems, wherever....

 
At Wednesday, June 21, 2006 10:21:00 AM, Blogger Old as dirt said...

I know several Husbands who would love to be able to beat their wives in a race!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home