Wednesday, March 08, 2006

What's so great about Apple? Pt. 2

Reprinted for your pleasure, the response to my online trouble ticket with Apple.

Dear ,

Thank you for contacting Apple.

We apologize for the difficulties you have experience. After reviewing your message, Apple has determined the nature of your question falls outside the type of support provided via email by the Apple Store.

To obtain technical support for Apple products, call Apple technical support at 800-APL-CARE (800-275-2273). Help is available seven days a week from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. central time.

You will find thousands of technical articles, online discussion forums, downloadable manuals, updated software, and a wealth of product information at .

Sincerely,

Apple Store Customer Support

Customer First Name :
Customer Last Name :
email :
Web Order # :
Support Subject : Post-Purchase
Sub Issue : Defective product
Comments : I recieved an iPod shuffle from as part of year end bonus/gifts. I've taken it into the local Apple store 2x and it still doesn't work. I have to be honest, I am not too happy with the support we've recieved. We had a laptop and the USB ports stopped working. The same store told us we'd have to buy a new powerbook... even I know how to replace the USB ports on a PC and find it hard to believe you can't replace them on an Apple too. The only item that does work is my wife's iPod but 1 out of 3 isn't a good average. I am hoping that you'll be able to change our miserable experience and give us a reason to support Apple.

TrackID:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home