Thursday, February 23, 2006

2006 Ohop Circuit Race

Europe has Het Volk. We have Ohop-Bob (sadly named Ronde Ohop this year, don't ask). It's part of the Washington Cup series a group of us organizers are putting together this year.

Anyway, I am now pretty nervous. I built this race for me, honestly. It suits me perfectly. But damnit there will be some fast riders out there and if I am not on the stick I may end up out the back. Plus it's up the Muur which isn't the direction I like (I do better on the long false flat/quick decent version).

The start list of guys I know are actually coming is looking good. My guess is we'll have 30 start. It should be fun. The first lap will bite serious butt

Kacey Chamberlin (BRI)

Tony Ogden (Broadmark)
Chad Nickols (Broadmark)

Rob Campbell (Valley)
Valley Rider
Valley Rider
Valley Rider
Valley Rider

Michael Emde (Axley)
Michael Pruitt (Axley)
Glenn Stewart (Axley)
Mark Knokey (Axley)
Eric Kapfhammer (Axley)
Erik Scheller (Axley)
Steve Anderson (Axley)

David Williams
Brad Reed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home