Friday, August 24, 2012

My Snark is not Snarky

Well, fuck me but I have zero interesting to say about nothing especially not Lance's decision to get off the arbitration train.  Velonews has some ideas though

I am more concerned about why Ian Tubbs keeps ducking the one race that would cement him as The Best Washington State Amateur Cyclist Ever: Ronde Ohop.  Oh sure, he'll bring up his NRC experience, victory at Rainier Roubaix or apparent victory in the years BARR.  But screw that.  Real men race Ronde Ohop. 

So I am calling your shit our Tubbs!  Ronde next year.  Or you are dead dead dead to me.  For 24 hours.  Cause, actually, I just can't quit Tubbs.

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 29, 2012 11:08:00 AM, Anonymous IAN! said...

Your snark would have more bite if your proof read. "I'm calling your shit our Tubbs!" Really? So every time Tubbs takes a shit, you're going to call it "our Tubbs?" Fascinating, Pru!

 
At Wednesday, August 29, 2012 10:19:00 PM, Blogger Phil Macino said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMAhCCZDwtU

 
At Wednesday, August 29, 2012 11:18:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually had a legit excuse this time Pru, I'm not racing your rough ass race while healing from a broken hand. So FU! ;-)

IT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home